Efficient Communication Tips: –
For any efficient communication following factors must be considered: –
• You will need to make worthwhile contribution to the conversation so have clear purpose and goal of the conversation.
• Develop efficient non verbal communication skills. Right smile, eye contact, posture, handshakes do create a positive impact.
• Make appropriate gestures with arms and face.
• While speaking and listening making an appropriate eye contact and looking into the eyes of the person with whom we are conversing can create a significant impact and make the interplay more profitable as it coveys interest and courage.
• Being assured is vital.
• Try to break down limitations that exist in the communication process.
• Be clear and concise.
• Be firm about your opinions, views, ideas and ideas so that it will be confidently conveyed.
• Be sure that your words, gestures, facial expressions and tone match with each.
• Analyse the audience before communication.
• Conveying proper message to right individual is essential because what is critical or worthwhile to one particular person is probably not to another.
• Develop efficient probing skills by asking the proper questions.
• Take initiative yourself. Do not wait for suppliers, prospects, consumers and so forth to call you. Instead call them, take the initiative to start the conversation. It helps to build healthy way effective communication between both the parties.
• Try to highlight critical points.
• Learn the art of dealing with difficult conversations.
• Make sure that you give and receive appropriate feedback.
• If the message is too prolonged, dis-organised or incorporates errors it can often be misunderstood, confusing and misinterpreted.
• Practicing good communication skunwell everyday is necessary as “Follow makes man perfect.”
In addition to the above attributes a great communicator additionally focuses on the next factors to reinforce his/ her communication skills: –
1. Interpersonal Skills: –
• Such skills are used when engaged in face-to-face dialog with one or more persons. For efficient Interpersonal skills not only verbal communication and effective speaking is vital but additionally our voice, on-verbal signals, gestures, facial expressions, body language, our appearance and active listening skills are significant.
• The advantage of having good Interpersonal skills is that it enables us to contribute successfully in groups and teams and develop into a ‘crew player’.
• It builds a robust relationship with different members of the group and leads to better communication and building higher rapport with others.
• Good Interpersonal skills also help to reinforce our problem fixing and choice making ability.
2. Presentation skills:
o Although we might use this skunwell sometimes, but for any management student who intends to become future business leader effective Presentation Skailing is critical.
o There will be instances in your life, when it’s good to current info to your prospects, employees, patrons, trade unions, sellers, government employees, suppliers, agents and even total community at large.
o They’ll either be particular person or group of individuals in a formal or informal setting.
o Effective Presentation Skills requires good planning, preparation and practice.
3. Writing skills:
§ For any manager communication skills will not be only limited to face-to-face direct verbal/ non verbal interactions with others but in addition good Written Communication.
§ It entails the ability to write clearly, concisely and effectively.
§ It includes avoiding grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, knowledge of formal and casual writing types/ strategies, knowing the significance of construction in any enterprise letter or report.
4. Personal Skills: –
ï It emphasis on improving shallowness, building self-worth, growing positive attitude, knowing anger management and stress administration strategies which helps in preserve a healthy body and mind and develop positive emotions about ourselves and helps to boost our communication skills.