Nowadays, the hook and loop tape commonly utilized in life is affordable and has an incredible effect. Because of those factors, the price and quality of the hook and loop tape have turn out to be probably the most concerned issue. For some industries that use hook and loop tape, because the quantity of hook and loop tape purchased each time is comparatively giant, the wonderful hook and loop tape cannot only effectively improve their production efficiency, but additionally reduce numerous costs of enterprises as a consequence of its longer service life. What factors will have an effect on the quality of hook and loop tape?
Raw supplies for making hook and loop tape. Hook and loop tape is made up of certain types of yarns, and totally different yarns are made up of various fibers.
Fiber is a kind of fabric with very fine diameter, usually several microns to tens of microns, and its size is many occasions bigger than that of fineness, and has certain flexibility. There are numerous kinds of fibers in nature, however not all fibers can be used for spinning and weaving. Only the fiber that can be used to produce hook and loop tape might be called hook and loop tape fiber.
As a hook and loop tape fiber, it ought to have the next properties:
(1) Good physical and mechanical properties, hook and loop tape fiber have to be processed earlier than it can be used for weaving. Whether or not in the process of hook and loop tape processing, or in the process of stitching and wearing, they must bear a wide range of exterior forces, reminiscent of stretching, torsion, bending, friction and repeated external forces, in order that the hook and loop tape will produce corresponding deformation.
(2) With sure fineness and size, the fineness and length of fiber ought to meet the requirements of hook and loop tape processing technology. Within the production process of hook and loop tape, the fibers normally must be twisted collectively before they are often spun into yarn.
(3) Hygroscopicity and air permeability, moisture absorption and air permeability are the essential sanitary properties of hook and loop tape fiber. Good hygroscopicity will help to soak up sweat and grease of human body, and make the fabric might be dyed and printed. Air permeability makes clothing comfortable and cool.
(4) Chemical stability: the hook and loop tape fiber should have certain chemical stability for light, heat, acid and alkali solutions. Only in this way can the service lifetime of the fiber not be reduced and damaged under the action of the above substances.
(5) On the whole, hook and loop tape have to be dyed and dyed with numerous colors or patterns to achieve its final purpose. Therefore, the hook and loop tape fiber ought to have certain dyeing properties.